Sunday 9 January 2011

Recursion and what not..

How did you do on the multiple choice questions?

I got 11 question right and 10 wrong

Did you understand your errors?

I understood most of them, although the explanations in the book aren't helpful enough for me to truly understand my mistake in order to avoid it in the future.
I have written down the question which i did not understand even after reading the explanations in the book and I will go over them during class.
Did you use run-time stacks to understand the progress of the recursion?

Only when I could not figure out the answer right away, I used the stacks in order to calculate the output of the recursive method.

How many codingBat recursion exercises have you done? Have the exercises helped you to understand recursion?

I have done 9 codingBat recursion exercises. The exercises have helped me a lot since i was able to get the idea of basic coding and format of simple recursion methods and qeustions.
What do you not understand?

I am not sure what I do not understand, but I know the type of questions I keep getting wrong and I am planning on going over them with you and my peers so I can truly understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment