Monday 28 February 2011

By 8:00pm Monday 28th in your blog

1. Barron’s Review (Some Standard Classes)
How did you do on the multiple choice questions?
Did you understand your errors?
What do you not understand?
2. Comment on, or proposal for GridWorld project
3. Implement caterpillar
4. 3 coding-bat problems
1)
 How did I do?
I got 17 questions right out of 22. I noticed that the easiest questions for me were those about strings.

Did I understand my errors?
I understood most of my errors yet some questions still confuse me especially regarding the Math class and the Random class.

What do I not understand?
I understand most of the material and I am sure I will get better with practice. I am a bit confused about the indexOf method and how it functions.

2)

 After going over the packet this project seems very interesting. I have sort of understood how the project should work and I understand the methods and purposes of each actor in the project. I am not sure what I am suppose to do by now but since you said to only comment at the moment, I shall wait for further instructions.
 I can already assume I will need quite a bit of help throughout this project. Hopefully, the packet is helpful enough so I will be able to work independently most of the time.

3)

My caterpillar class does not compile, I am also not sure that if it will compile it will work as intended. Hopefully I will be able to fix and understand my caterpillar implementation during our class.

4) I was not able to do any Array 3 or String 3. As you told me, I spoke to Gershon and he is more than willing to help me. However, he was not free today so he will assist me tomorrow. Thus, I will only have the codingbat exercises ready by Tuesday. Please take this into your consideration. Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment